BAS concentrations helps adult learners develop the skills employers demand, such as: problem solving, critical thinking, communication, creativity and decision making. Students select a concentration in a professional area of interests them. Each concentration is designed to provide adult learners with the skills and credentials necessary to compete in a rapidly changing workplace.
Current concentrations offered are:
- Applied Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Conservation Studies
- Cyber Security (completely online!)*
- Defense Information Systems Technology (DIST) (completely online!)
- Health, Wellness, and Social Services (hybrid and fully online tracks available)
- Human Development and Family Science
- Legal Studies
- Technology and Innovation (completely online!)
* The concentration in Cyber Security is a collaboration with Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC).