Students pursuing the Cyber Security concentration full-time can generally complete the program in two years. Your exact plan of study will depend on a number of factors, including the amount of transfer credit you receive. Students should meet with their academic advisor at least once per semester to ensure they are on track.
Your course information depends on your Catalog Year (generally the academic year you were admitted to Mason). Below are advising sheets and transfer guides for each catalog year. Students should always consult the official University Catalog for full program requirements.
2019-2020 Catalog Year
- 2019-2020 CYBS NOVA Transfer Guide
- 2019-2020 CYBS Advising Sheet
- BAS CYBS Two Year Sample Schedule 2019-2020
2018-2019 Catalog Year
- BAS CYBS Transfer Guide 2018-2019
- BAS CYBS Advising Sheet 2018-2019
- BAS CYBS Two Year Sample Schedule 2018-2019
2017-2018 Catalog Year
- BAS CYBS NOVA Transfer Guide 2017-2018
- BAS CYBS Advising Sheet 2017-2018
- BAS CYBS Two Year Sample Schedule 2017-2018
2016-2017 Catalog Year