Students pursuing the Technology and Innovation concentration full-time can generally complete the program in two years. Your exact plan of study will depend on a number of factors, including the amount of transfer credit you receive. Students should meet with their academic advisor at least once per semester to ensure they are on track.
Your course information depends on your Catalog Year (generally the academic year you were admitted to Mason). Below are advising sheets and transfer guides for each catalog year. Students should always consult the official University Catalog for full program requirements.
2020-2021 Catalog Year
2019-2020 Catalog Year
- 2019-2020 TCNV NOVA Transfer Guide
- 2019-2020 TCNV Advising Sheet
- BAS TCNV Two Year Sample Schedule 2019-2020
2017-2018 Catalog Year
- BAS TCNV Two Year Sample Schedule 2017-2018
- BAS TCNV NOVA Transfer Guide 2017-2018
- BAS TCNV Advising Sheet 2017-2018
2016-2017 Catalog Year