Change of Major to BAS

Current Mason students who wish to change their major to BAS must meet the Admission requirements for their selected concentration (including an earned AAS degree) and must have a Mason GPA of 2.50 or better.

Courses within the BAS major are restricted to BAS students. Students who are not declared in the BAS program will not be given permission to register for BAS courses if they do not meet the requirements.

Students who have been terminated from a College of Engineering and Computing (CEC) or School of Business major may be unable to declare BAS as a major, since terminated students are not eligible to take CEC/School of Business courses.

If you believe you meet the requirements for your chosen concentration, you can contact the concentration advisor for instructions on how to change your major.